An ideal New England location.
For nature-lovers and city-lovers alike.
Do you enjoy history, Broadway-style shows or great art? Then take a drive or hop on our campus bus to explore your interest or discover new ones!
From our Central Connecticut community, you’re just minutes away from the Yale University Art Gallery in New Haven, the Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts in Hartford or the historic Alsop House in Middletown, to name just a few of many landmark destinations in the area.
Our Cromwell location is also the perfect launching point for day trips to New York City or the sunny beaches on the Rhode Island shore. Go shopping or take a trip to one of Connecticut’s quaint shoreline towns for a lobster roll or freshly grilled fish. Our ideal location puts you in the perfect place to venture out to nearby attractions for culture, fun and fine dining.
Nearby attractions to keep you busy all year long:
- Swing into a round of golf at one of the nearby award-winning golf courses, including the TPC River Highlands, home of the PGA Tour’s annual Travelers Championship
- Visit historic homes dating to the Revolutionary War, and Greek Revival mansions from the Civil War era
- Enjoy nearby River Highlands State Park…perfect for hikes among the shade of pines, maples and hemlocks
- Visit nearby Hartford for a day of entertainment, including the Hartford Stage and Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts, and great museums like the Wadsworth Atheneum and The Mark Twain House
- Entertain your grandchildren at the Kidcity Children’s Museum for a day of fun and learning
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 297-6833.