Giving of your time and talents.
There are so many ways to make a difference.
Perhaps you’re looking for a place where you can express your zeal for volunteering and giving back. Our residents are mission-driven people, who are eager to share their time and talents to help others. Throughout our history, our residents have made a commitment to give back to communities from Middletown to Manchester, CT. Community-minded individuals in our senior living community campus care for others in a variety of ways. Here is a sampling of the volunteer opportunities available to residents on campus and off:
- Transportation assistance
- “Get to know your neighbor” program
- The Gift Nook
- The Library
- Tag Sale
- Program assistance
- Mail delivery at Pilgrim Manor
- Office work
- Musical performances
- One-to-one visits
- The Grandparent Program at Hilltop Covenant Church
- Second-Grade Readers Program
- I-Help Team
- Local artist collaborative groups
- Wesleyan University collaborations
- Hartford Seminary partnership
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 297-6833.